Safety Is Our First Priority
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members remain our highest priority.
- We are providing hand sanitizer at key boarding locations throughout the city.
- All of our vehicles undergo a deep cleaning procedure on a nightly basis.
- Weve enhanced our cleaning procedures at our sales depots and encourage guests to use cashless transactions.
Old Town Trolley Tours is taking enhanced safety and health measures for the benefit of our guests. Inherent risks to COVID-19 exist in any place where people are gathered. By using our services, you voluntarily assume all risks rising out of or resulting from exposure to COVID-19 or any other communicable illness.
Additional Ui Design And Readability Adjustments
Private Charters Equal Close Encounters
If you want to get up close and personal with nature, a smaller Key West glass bottom boatone that can access shallower water, take you to hidden coves and explore secluded beachesis the way to go. In addition to the captain, these boats carry up to six passengers and can be booked by the seat or chartered exclusively for your own private group.
Through their looking glass floors, fish feel close enough to reach out and touch. So try it!Snorkeling gear is provided on many of the smaller boats. If youre interested in taking an eco-tour through backwaters and mangrove islands, knowledgeable guides are more than happy to oblige. Morning and afternoon trips leave from several departure points around Key West and take about three hours.
Read Also: How Much Is The Riverwalk Boat Ride
Key West Glass Bottom Boatsbooking Unavailable On Tripadvisor
Jim WNot much to see…
Even though the day we went the winds kicked up the waves a little and the water was very murky. Not their fault but to be honest, even if the water was very clear, there wasn’t much to see. A lot of dead coral. No coral heads. Lots of soft coral, but definitely nothing spectacular to spend that much money on to see.Jeffrey B
We enjoyed our first time experience! We enjoyed seeing the coral reefs in the ocean but our favorite is experience the sunset hitting the horizon! Great and friendly crew! This is a must do for anyone visiting Key West! A+cathyMoutainLakes_NJRocky ride to bleached reef devoid of sea life
This boat trip was so disappointing. The two hour trip consisted of 1.5 hour of traveling back and forth to the reef on a very rocky boat with no place to sit on the outside deck. If you are prone to motion sickness a patch or dramamine is a must! Once we arrived at the reef there was a lower level to view the reef. We were told the reef is 95% dead so after a 45 minute rocky ride there was nothing but a bleached reef to see. Since the reef is essentially dead it is devoid of sea life. I recommend saving your money and going to a beach or marina where much more sealife can be foundJenn E
We had a great time watching the sunset and hearing the history. Samantha even took plenty of pictures and told us when the best time for pictures was. She was friendly and gave us an outstanding experience! Definitely would recommend!Scott R
Key West Glass Bottom Boat
Discover amazing underwater views from the comfort of your seat on the Key West Glass Bottom Boat. A wide variety of sea creatures awaits as you gaze into Americas only living Coral Reef. Air-conditioned viewing areas, as well as restrooms and snack bar, are designed to allow maximum viewing with minimum stress.
Cool Key WestAccessibility Statement
Read Also: Who Has The Best Boat Loans
Explore The Coral Reefs Located Six Miles Offshore Of Key West Aboard An Air
Key West glass bottom boat trips show you the reef through glass windows.
On this family-friendly trip, you will enjoy a leisurely ride out to sea, surrounded by the beautiful tropical water of Key West. Then, the vessel will float above the coral reef giving you a close-up look at this diverse and fascinating ecosystem.
Comfortably relax and enjoy the view as huge schools of tropical fish flash by, followed by turtles, stingrays and the occasional bottle-nose dolphin who call this stunning landscape their home.
Take a camera along for the adventure you never know what youll see.
Pride of Key West Glass-bottom Boat
- 2-hour glassbottom boat trip
- 65-foot boat with cool air-conditioning and large viewing windows below deck
- Snack bar, sundeck, and two restrooms
- Departs from the end of Duval Street
- Day Trips: $59.95 adult / $42.95 children ages 4 10 / FREE under age 4
- Sunset Trip: $59.95 adult / $42.95 children ages 4 10 / FREE under age 4
For reservations and information:
Book Your Charter Today
A Key West glass bottom boat ride is something everyone can enjoy, from adventure hunters to relaxation seekers. Theres nothing like being on the water and absolutely nothing like seeing the marine life within it.
For more information or to make reservations, Call Key West Charter Boat or fill out a quote form. To book immediately, click the online booking button. Space is limited on these popular outings, especially during the busy season. A little advance planning goes a long way.
I wanted my kids to have a unique experience with thier grandparents, the glass bottom boat was the perfect way for them both to see the ocean and stay comfortable at the same time.
More Glass Bottom Boat Info…
Recommended Reading: How Do I Register My Boat In Virginia
Explore The Reef In Comfort
Key Wests only window to the sea! Explore dramatic underwater vistas generally reserved for scuba divers from our glass bottom boat. A wide variety of fish and other sea creatures await you as you gaze into the underwater world of Key West. In addition, you will have the opportunity to see North Americas only living coral reef, one of the most biologically diverse marine eco-systems in the world. Majestic elkhorn and impressive brain coral, sturdy in appearance yet fragile and vulnerable, stand sentry for the more than 300 species of fish that complete the colorful and intriguing seascape. Along the trip, our experienced captain and crew will provide a unique and informative eco-tour and point out some of the most interesting marine life that inhabit the waters of this incredible island. Special glass windows to the reef provide continuous viewing for all passengers.
Fury Catamaran Glass Bottom Boat offers a seated sun deck and air-conditioned, enclosed viewing area as well as restrooms and a snack bar. The catamarans twin hull design allows for maximum stability and much less rocking motion than traditional V-hull designs. Our boat is designed to allow maximum viewing with minimum stress to the delicate reef.
Disability Profiles Supported In Our Website
- Epilepsy Safe Mode: this profile enables people with epilepsy to use the website safely by eliminating the risk of seizures that result from flashing or blinking animations and risky color combinations.
- Visually Impaired Mode: this mode adjusts the website for the convenience of users with visual impairments such as Degrading Eyesight, Tunnel Vision, Cataract, Glaucoma, and others.
- Cognitive Disability Mode: this mode provides different assistive options to help users with cognitive impairments such as Dyslexia, Autism, CVA, and others, to focus on the essential elements of the website more easily.
- ADHD Friendly Mode: this mode helps users with ADHD and Neurodevelopmental disorders to read, browse, and focus on the main website elements more easily while significantly reducing distractions.
- Blindness Mode: this mode configures the website to be compatible with screen-readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack. A screen-reader is software for blind users that is installed on a computer and smartphone, and websites must be compatible with it.
- Keyboard Navigation Profile : this profile enables motor-impaired persons to operate the website using the keyboard Tab, Shift+Tab, and the Enter keys. Users can also use shortcuts such as M , H , F , B , and G to jump to specific elements.
You May Like: Do I Need Boat Insurance In Minnesota
Glass Bottom Boat Ride
We’ll see you at the Ocean Key Resort & Pier House Resort at the end of Duval Street on the Key West pier.
During our boat ride, we’ll look out at incredible panoramic views of the United States’ southeast coast and feel the gentle breeze of its tropical climate. As the boat has a glass bottom, you’ll be able to admire the wonders of the underwater world.
When you look through the boat’s underwater windows, you’ll see the natural spectacle of North America’s only living coral reef. If we’re lucky, we’ll also be able to see sea turtles, rays and all kinds of fish swimming in Key West’s crystal-clear water.
After a 2-hour boat ride, we’ll return to the starting point and finish the activity.
A Great View Above And Below Deck Air
On this sunset tour youll first be taken out to see the reef aboard a comfortable , glassbottom boat.
On your ride out stay on deck to enjoy the fresh air and views. Once at the reef, go below deck and enjoy the wonders of the reefs creatures.
A very knowledgeable and helpful mate will be narrating what is in view much of it is very interesting.
Next, youll be whisked back to Key West to enjoy a harbor tour and the stunning Key West sunset.
Sodas and a non-alcoholic champagne toast are included. Cash-only snack bar is available. For those preferring beer or wine, you are welcome to bring them.
- $42.95 for children 4 10 years
- Free for children under 4 years
For reservations and information:
Read Also: Do You Need Boat Insurance In Massachusetts
See It All On A Glass
Given its location, its no surprise that Key West is home to phenomenal aquatic adventures. From sailing on a luxurious catamaran cruise to paddling on a kayak rental, there is no shortage of things to do out on the water. On your next visit to Southernmost Inn, see how many different ways to explore the waterways that fill the island you can check off your bucket list. For a relaxing adventure thatll have you surrounded by natural beauty from above and below, book your spot on a Key West glass-bottom boat tour.
Book Glass Bottom Boats
You dont need snorkeling gear to explore beneath the sea in the Florida keys. Take a Key West glass bottom boat ride and this amazing underwater world will come to you.
Turn your vacation into an exploration. Discover a whole different world, a world of fins and gills, shells and sea horses, turquoise water and bright orange coral heads. On a Key West glass bottom boat excursion, you get to see what life is like below the waves without ever getting wet. No other kind of boat gives you such a unique view.
You May Like: Do You Need Boat Insurance In Ohio
Discover The Key West Reef
In the afternoon, youll board a catamaran to take to the water and discover what lies below the surface. Fall in love with the ocean without having to get wet – sit comfortably on board, choosing from either the sun deck or the air-conditioned enclosed seating area. Reef-safe sunscreen is included as part of this tour so wherever you choose to sit, youll be protected from the glorious Key West rays. The catamaran has a restroom, and there is food and drink available for purchase meaning your 2-hour boat ride will be completely comfortable! The twin hull of the boat means there is increased stability too – everything is taken care of so you can fully enjoy this tour.
So, what will you discover? There is a 358-mile long coral reef here in Key West, and youll be able to observe it safely from the comfort of the boat without disturbing this fascinating ecosystem. It is home to hundreds of species of fish – tuna, groupers, snappers, hogfish and more! – as well as lobster, turtles and so much more. Youll marvel at the bright colors of the fish and the underwater plants, and at how clear the water itself is too. If marine life is something youre interested in, or you want to see everything Key West has to offer, a glass bottom boat tour is ideal for you! Youll be accompanied by an experienced captain and crew who will be able to share with you exactly what youre seeing, making this boat trip even more enjoyable…
Journey To Key West To Enjoy A Fun Caribbean Atmosphere Street Artists Outdoor Cafes And More
- Enjoy the boat ride and beautiful views
- Cross 42 bridges and savor the amazing views on the way
- See the southernmost point of the continental USA
- Discover a charming town
Added Safety Measures in Place
- 2-hour sail in a glass bottom boat
- Roundtrip hotel transfers from Miami Beach and Downtown Miami Hotels
- Free time in Key West
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
- When you arrive to Key West follow your driver/guides instructions to get to the boat
- The boat departure is subject to good weather conditions
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge, no-show is not refundable
Also Check: Boating Safety Education Identification Card
Cruise Into The World Famous Key West Sunset In Comfort Aboard The Fury Glass Bottom Boat
Leave your worries behind and cruise off into Key Wests famous sunset aboard the climate controlled Fury Glass Bottom Boat. The Fury cruises the tropical waters of Key West with a warm ocean breeze and a magnificent sunset as a backdrop. Before the sun sets, explore dramatic underwater vistas generally reserved for scuba divers. A wide variety of fish and other sea creatures await you as you gaze into the underwater world of Key West. In addition, you will have the opportunity to see North Americas only living coral reef, one of the most biologically diverse marine eco-systems in the world. Majestic elkhorn and impressive brain coral, sturdy in appearance yet fragile and vulnerable, stand sentry for the more than 300 species of fish that complete the colorful and intriguing seascape. Along the way, our experienced captain and crew will provide a unique and informative eco-tour and point out some of the most interesting marine life that inhabit the waters of this incredible island. Special glass windows to the reef provide continuous viewing for all passengers.
See Key Wests Waters On A Glass Bottom Boat
Key Wests only window to the sea! Join us aboard our Glass Bottom Boat and experience Key Wests vibrant underwater paradise without ever having to get wet! Through the glass panels of our spacious catamaran, youll get to see all kinds of marine life and who knows, you might even spot a sea turtle or a stingray!
Stay cool and dry as you view a stunning array of tropical marine life in air-conditioned comfort aboard our Glass Bottom Boat. Through our windows to the sea, guests can witness the wonder of North Americas only living coral reef. You may even observe sea turtles, rays and fish of all kinds gliding through the crystal waters they call home.
- See North Americas Only Living Coral Reef in Comfort
- Special Glass Windows to the Reef Provide Continuous Viewing for all Passengers
- Expert Tour Guides
- Air-conditioned viewing cabin makes it easy and comfortable to view the reef
- See colorful tropical fish, rays, sea turtles, numerous species of coral and more
Departure Location: Key West, FL. Advance reservations are REQUIRED.
Departure Times:10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, & 2:00 PM
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Recommended Reading: What Does Boat Insurance Cover
What Happens If Only My Activity In Key West Is Cancelled
On occasion, the activities in Key West will be canceled for bad weather. In those cases, you will be given a refund for the canceled part of your trip. Those refunds are as follows:
- If Glass Bottom Boat Cruise is canceled due to weather you will be issued a $29 refund.
- If Snorkeling Trip is canceled due to weather you will be issued a $29 refund.
- If Parasailing is canceled due to weather you will be issued a $39 refund.
- If Trolley is canceled due to weather you will be issued a $25 refund.