You’ll Know Before You Goa Trained Guide Will Make Sure You Are Comfortable With Your Boat Before You Leave Our Docks
A professional guide will ensure you are comfortable with your vessel before you even leave our docks. We will outfit you with the knowledge you need to conquer your day on the water. From navigating the area, safety tips, what wildlife to look for, and the best places to stop- weve got you covered!
Boating Destinations From Destin Florida
Sometimes, its nice to be your own captain. And theres no better place do to that than in Destin. Boating in Destin is effortless because the water is calm and its easy to navigate. Even for those who are new to the area. Fishing tours and dolphin tours are great ways to get on the weather with a guide, while a private charter gives you more wiggle room to explore beyond the tourist traps. There are a few really awesome places to explore with your Destin boat rental. Add these destinations to your bucket list:
- Crab Island is the most popular boating destination from Destin. Crystal clear, shallow waters make for the perfect sandbar experience. Relax on the boat, float in the water, or order something to eat at the floating restaurant. Crab Island is the Panhandles paradise!
- Gulf Islands National Seashore is undeveloped land in Choctawhatchee Bay. You can pull your Destin boat rental up to the beach and relax in privacy. Its a great place to look for sea shells, snorkel, or tan.
- Joes Bayou is an inlet with zero no-wake laws so you can do watersports with your Destin boat hire. Tubing, waterskiing, wakeboarding are popular activities in Joes Bayou.
- Norriego Point is popular with boaters thanks to its beautiful scenery.
- Destins East Jetties is the best spot for snorkeling in Destin. The emerald green waters are teeming with marine life that you can see clearly from behind goggles.
Since you are interested in a boat rental in Destin, check out our nearby fleet too:
Contact Info For Your Boat Rentals:
Some of the businesses dont have the best websites, so it may be a little easier to call them to get the direct information you need. We have gathered the phone numbers and business addresses of all of the businesses mentioned in this post.
Dockside Watersports: 850-428-3313 390 Harbor Blvd Destin FL 32541
Luthers Pontoon, Wave Runner, Kayak Rentals: 650-8733 200 Harbor Blvd Destin, FL 32541
Paradise Pontoon 850-797-5344 5 Reddin Brunson Road Destin, FL 32541
RMR Watersports 391-8433 104 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Read Also: How To Clean Boat Fuel Tank
Things To Consider For Your Next Yacht Charter
- Ask the captain to help you plan an itinerary, and express all your desires for the trip from food to entertainment to boating destination. Communication will help everyone be on the same page with pricing and meet all expectations.
- Yachts include ample space for entertaining. Chat with your captain about your preferred onboard entertainment. Yachts often include a Bluetooth sound system so grab your phone and bring along your favorite playlist.
- Ask the owner if gas is included with your rental. Some owners include gas in the price and some don’t so be sure to ask.
Things To Consider For Your Jet Ski Rental
- Check local regulations about what is needed to operate a jet ski.
- Are you going to trailer the jet ski? If so, ask the owner about the trailer specs to make sure it fits your hitch.
- Ask the owner if gas is included with your rental. Some owners include gas in the price, and some don’t so be sure to ask
- Cruising on a jet ski is a feeling that can’t be beaten. To make sure that you and your guests have the most enjoyable time, be sure that all guests are up to speed on all jet ski safety operations and riding.
Don’t Miss: How To Renew Your Boat Registration
Rent A Fishing Boat At Boatme For An Epic Vacation
Are you looking for the best website to rent a fishing boat? Congratulations youve just found one!
How do you picture your perfect holiday? Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is sea vast and glorious, it has been a perfect recreational spot for decades. Even for those who live nearby it still has its enchanting spirit. But lets say that you have been going to the seaside every year or so, or you live nearby, and it finally became boring. Youve tried all the aqua slides, and diving, and building all sorts of sand castles. What can you do now? Well, the key to a perfect holiday is actually closer than you think it is rent a fishing boat at Boat.me to have a dream vacation you will remember.
Charter Boat Fishing: Easy Recipe for an Unforgettable Vacation
Do you want to throw a bachelor or bachelorette party your friends will remember forever? Are you looking for the most romantic way to confess your love and make a proposal to your significant other? Even if theres no special occasion, and you just decided to go on an epic adventure with your closest friends, we have a perfect idea for you rent a fishing boat!
Cruise In Style With A Motor Yacht Rental
Motor yachts offer the perfect way to cruise in comfort and style. Motor yachts generally feature comfortable staterooms with sleeping accommodations for guests. A motor yacht is an all-inclusive way to experience destinations like Croatia, Mallorca, Greece, and the Caribbean. On your motor yacht charter, you’ll find a toilet, shower, full galley kitchen, and other amenities to ensure your trip is a luxurious experience and that you have everything you need. Rent or charter a motor yacht with a professional captain for your next vacation or celebrate a special occasion in a memorable way.
Also Check: Which Banana Boat Sunscreen Is The Best
Our Pontoon Boat Rental Reviews:
Thank you Chance for showing us a great time. You really have what it takes to make anyones get away an awesome experience!
I recently rented a pontoon from Destiny Water Adventures and Chance was very professional and knowledgeable!! My family and so will definitely be back next summer!
We had a great time on the water and thanks to Chance Wade for being a great people person. He made it even more fun, great guy.
Our Answers To Your Questions
The standard rentals do not include a captain, however, captains can be hired for pontoon boat rentals based on availability. Please call if you need a captain so that we can reach out to see if one is available for your tour. If a captain is hired, no more than 6 passengers in addition to the captain can be on the boat.
We do not provide fishing equipment but we do recommend Emerald Coast Bait & Tackle in Fort Walton Beach and Half Hitch Tackle in Destin. Theyve got everything you need for a fun day of fishing! We are considering providing rods and reels, tackle, and bait in the future, so please give us your feedback on this.
If you have any further questions about fishing equipment, please contact us.
Yes! We encourage you to bring picnic lunches, that way you can spend all day at sea without having to come ashore for supplies. We do ask that guests do not grill aboard the boats, please. There are fantastic waterfront bars and restaurants in the area and we are always happy to provide recommendations.
We will make every effort to accommodate your pets because we know they are a part of your family, but please call ahead and speak with the manager if you wish to bring a pet and pets will be approved on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to disallow any pets at our discretion.
Yes! The best thing about our convenient location is you will have no trouble parking.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
Reviews From Our Previous Guests
You May Like: How Much Is Boat Insurance State Farm
Destins Most Popular Boating Experiences
During your Destin boat rental, you’ll probably be spending most of your time exploring Crab Island, swimming, fishing, sunbathing, or trying out some water sports. Here are three other popular places to visit while exploring the emerald waters around Destin, Florida.Sail to Choctawhatchee BaySail out to Choctawhatchee Bay and catch some redfish, speckled trout, or black snapper. Be sure to visit the Gulf Islands National Seashore, which is four miles of natural, undeveloped seashore along the bay.See Norriego PointEnjoy spectacular sightseeing from your boat. Sail out to Joe’s Bayou and see the beautiful houses along the shoreline. Go all the way to Norriego Point at the very tip of Holiday Isle.Visit Henderson Beach State ParkThe sand at Henderson Beach State Park is made of pure Appalachian quartz, which keeps the temperature cool in the summer. Dock your Destin boat rental and spend some time searching for seashells along the golden shores, snorkel along the beautiful coast, or simply relax.
Now Open For The 2022 Season
RMR Watersports is a locally family owned business happily providing boat rental services to the Destin Fort Walton Beach area since 2010.
RMR Watersports provides center console boat rentals and pontoon boat rentals in the Destin and Ft Walton Beach Florida area.Pontoon boat rentals are perfect for a group of friends or with the whole family for a day out on the water. We are just a short 20 minute boat ride to the famous Crab Island.
RMR Watersports can also provide fishing boats for offshore fishing and fishing boats for your bay fishing needs.Our rental pontoon boats and fishing boats are also perfect for cruising with your family and friends. RMR Watersports have multiple pontoon boats to choose from. Includinga double decker pontoon boat with a water slides.
Why go through the hassle of dragging your pontoon boat or fishing boat a couple 100 miles and making launch arrangements? It’s your vacation isn’t it?
Whether youre on Okaloosa Island, in Fort Walton or even in Destin let RMR Watersports handle your fishing boat rental and pontoon boat rental needs.We will have a pontoon boat or fishing boat in the water and loaded ready to go when you are.Fishing, cruising with friends and family, or anchored out at Crab Island. Let RMR Watersports provide the rental boat you need.
RMR Watersports is conveniently located at the Ft. Walton Beach Yacht Basin 104 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW Fort Walton Beach FL, 32548Behind The Shack Restaurant just a short drive from Okaloosa Island.
You May Like: What Is The Best Way To Clean Boat Upholstery
Best Things To Do In Destin
Start closer to Crab Island! Save big on Parasailing Trips, Jet Ski Rentals, Guided Crab Island Dolphin Tours, and Pontoon Boat Rentals from Wet-N-Wild Watersports! Spend less and get more time for fun with the areas best watersports adventure company! Make the most of your beach vacation and experience the best things to do in Destin!
Using Getmyboat To Book Your Next Yacht
Experiencing the water has never been easier thanks to GetMyBoat. GetMyBoat allows you to search quickly, compare prices, submit rental inquiries, and pay for your rental or charter from the convenience of your phone or computer. We offer a secure platform for renters to facilitate a seamless rental transaction. For boat owners, we connect millions of renters to their boat and provide the security and safety checks on each rental transaction.
Search for the perfect experience now and book your dream day out on the water.
Don’t Miss: Is Banana Boat Sunscreen Cruelty Free
How Does Getmyboat Work For Renters
Renting a boat is simple and quick with GetMyBoat. You first search for the type of boat you would like to rent by location. You review the boats available for rent in that location and then submit a rental inquiry to the owner of the boat you want to rent. You specify the dates, group size, and duration of the rental. After you submit the inquiry, the owner will respond with a customized rental offer for you to review. Once you agree on the rental terms, you pay for the rental in full via credit card through GetMyBoat to secure your rental reservation.
GetMyBoat has 180 listings for boating experiences in this location with 40,613 reviews.
Renting A Boat In Destin: Pontoon Boat Rentals
Bring your friends and family on a pontoon boat ride to hang out at Crab Island, beach it at Noriega point, or cruise the Choctawhatchee Bay and look at the dolphins in the Emerald Green waters of the Emerald Coast. There is really no wrong place to go when renting a pontoon in Destin . When you speak to someone at your pontoon rental business of choice, ask them about paddleboard and kayak rentals to give your friends and family a little extra fun out on the water!
Also Check: Do It Yourself Boat Lift
Explore Crab Island & More With Pontoon Boat Rentals In Fort Walton Beach
Get together with a group of family and friends to see what Fort Walton pontoon rentals are all about. Sail out to Crab Island where you can anchor up and splash around in the pristine waters. Explore the area by motoring around the islands in the Gulf Islands National Seashore, a wildlife hotspot. See a large array of saltwater fish species, dolphins, turtles, and even manatees! Youre spoiled for choice when it comes to white sandy beaches and we highly recommend snorkeling and fishing!
Prices starting from $250 for a Half Day, and $350 for a Full Day.
Extra pricing information:
- Prices do not include taxes.
- Captains can be hired for pontoon boat rentals based on availability, but please call if you need a captain so that we can reach out to see if one is available for your tour. If a captain is hired, no more than 12 passengers can be on a regular pontoon boat and no more than 14 passengers can be on a double decker, including the captain.
- Pricing is general and subject to change at any time. To confirm actual prices click Book Now and search the calendar for your date and time.
10 Person Pontoon Boat
Exciting Add Ons
- Paddleboards: Paddleboarding is a fun way to explore the water and suitable for people of all ages and abilities.
- Lily Pad: The Lily Pad is a floating foam island that allows you and the kids to rest, kick-back, tan, run, play, and hang out with friends. Looking for a fun way to hang out? Book your Lily Pad today.
Pontoon Rental Location And Forms
Reserve a Pontoon Boat online or by calling 850-243-2628. Expedite your check-in process by completing this Florida Boat Rental Education Digital Course and all needed digital waivers that are featured below. All pontoon boats can be rented on-site, but since inventory is limited, reservations are encouraged.
Will there be a deposit required when renting a Crab Island Pontoon Boat?
Yes. We expect all customers to be always be safe and respect our equipment, but a $500 damage deposit is due when renting a pontoon boat for a half day adventure or reserving a pontoon rental for the entire day.
Florida StateApproved Boat Rental Course
This Boat Education Course must be completed before license will be issued and Pontoon Boat rentals are allowed to depart. This boat saftey course can be completed in online before arrival for $9.99.
Is renting a boat a kid-friendly option?
Absolutely! In fact, even your four-legged kids can join you for the ride. Our pontoon boats are so safe and simple to operate that even kids can take a turn at the wheel. The stability of the boat makes it easy to corral even very young children while youre in motion. Its also easy to disembark for a swim or an exploratory expedition on a beach.
What else do I need to know about Crab Island boat rentals?
Why rent pontoon boat from Wet-N-Wild Watersports?
Don’t Miss: What Cleans Mildew Off Boat Seats
How Can I Rent A Boat
Renting a boat has never been easier thanks to GetMyBoat. Its simple, just search GetMyBoat by the location you wish to visit, filter the boats based on type and group size, and submit a rental inquiry once you find a boat you like. Boat owners will respond with a custom offer and you can confirm and pay for the rental all through the website.
Things To Consider For Your Pontoon Rental So That You Get The Most Out Of Your Trip
- Ask about the sound system and if it is Bluetooth compatible. The right playlist can elevate your pontoon trip to the next level from normal to awesome.
- Are you looking to have some snacks or a meal on the boat? Of course you are, so make sure to ask about coolers, BBQs, or any other amenities you need to feed your group.
- Check what types of water toys are included. You might want a lily pad to lounge in the water with groups, pool noodles, or even a paddleboard.
- Make sure you have the right size boat for your group. Make sure that the capacity of the group fits with the captain included.
- Planning to bring your family dog along for the adventure? Check with the owner to make sure the boat you’re renting is pet friendly.
Read Also: Which Niagara Falls Boat Tour Is Better
Pontoon Boat Rental Deals In Destin
Wet-N-Wild Watersports offers the best pontoon boat rental deals in Destin! Spend less money and start closer to Crab Island when renting a pontoon boat. Take advantage of Destins best deal when reserving today! Save an extra $5 when reserving with promo code HIGH5. Discover why our watersports company is the perfect place to rent a pontoon boat in Destin.