Alumacraft All Weld Jon Tiller 1440
2022 Alumacraft All Weld Jon Tiller 1440
**This listing is for new boat research only. Please send us an email for more information.**
Built for work and play, our Jon boats are durable, light-weight packages that get you out on the water quickly and easily.
Alumacraft’s all-welded Jon boats give you the stability and versatility that you expect from a hard working jon boat with the features you look for in a sturdy welded boat.
- Built Better: Built to last a lifetime, this is a premium jon boat with solid Alumacraft quality features like all-welded construction and a no-wood aluminum transom.
- Ultra-Tough, Ultra-Light: These jon boats are up for any challenge. Light and easy to transport and handle, but as tough as any boat on the water thanks to premium materials and smart design. You can’t beat this combination.
- Weight: 1440: 209 lb.
- Persons/Capacity: 1440: 3
- Length Overall: 1440: 14 ft. 0 in.
- Max HP: 1440: 15 HP
- Beam: 1440: 55 in.
- Transom Width / Height: 1440: 55 in. /15 in.
- Max. Depth: 1440: 20 in.
- Max. Hull Thickness: 1440: 0.079 ft. ft.
- Freeboard Thickness: 1440: 0.079 ft. ft.
Got A Specific Alumacraft Jon In Mind
There are currently 11 listings available on Boat Trader by both private sellers and professional boat dealers. The oldest boat was built in 2010 and the newest model is 2022. The starting price is $600, the most expensive is $2,965, and the average price of $1,199. Related boats include the following models: Trophy 205, Classic 165 CS and Trophy 185.
Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest collections of Alumacraft Jon boats on the market. You can also browse boat dealers to find a boat near you today.
Quality You Can Trust
From thoughtful design to premium raw materials to the finest aluminum welders in the world, Lowe brings the peace of mind you expect, the value you need, and the longevity that is shown through thousands of Lowe boats that are passed down to the next generation.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval not all buyers will qualify.
Recommended Reading: How Much Are Boat Payments
‘ Lowe 1440 M Riveted Jon Boats For Sale
Save more with our current discounts
Base Price, $1500.0 down, 6.25%APR for 12 years
Dead Grass Green
The L1440M Jon is tough as nails, easy to transport, and ready to fish, hunt, and work.
Easy to own and easy to power, Lowe riveted aluminum Jon boats have been serving anglers, hunters, guides, and camps since 1971. The L1440M is a prime example of Lowe’s attention to quality and value. With its flat-bottom hull featuring a Mod-V bow, it delivers a soft, dry ride and all the space you need to get the job done.